lap (plural laps)
- The loose part of a coat; the lower part of a garment that plays loosely; a skirt; an apron.
- An edge; a border; a hem, as of cloth.
- The part of the clothing that lies on the knees or thighs when one sits down; that part of the person thus covered; figuratively, a place of rearing and fostering; as, to be reared in the lap of luxury.
- The upper legs of a seated person.
- (archaic (17th century)), (euphemism) The female pudenda.
3 letters in word "lap": A L P.
Anagrams of lap:
Words found within lap: